WE ARE RECRUITING.
CURRENT VACANCIES BELOW.
As we expand our repertoire of services and projects, we are always looking to add talent to our troupe. At Guildford Landscapes Group we pride ourselves on recognising and nurturing talent. As well as a fun and friendly work environment, we provide an array of regular training and development opportunities for all members of our team.
To apply to work for GLG, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the specific job title in the subject line.
All roles are full time with competitive packages, based out of our office in Basingstoke and on project sites throughout London and the South.
Successful candidates will have:
- Role relevant qualifications
- Full and clean UK drivers license with experience driving a van
- A minimum of 2-years experience
- Proficiency in using machinery
- Strong industry understanding
- High standard of customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Understand and comply with company health, safety & environmental policies and procedures